Creating your own Ready Player Me avatar for VRChat is simple, and it takes just a few steps.
- Visit readyplayer.me/vrchat and click on "Create Avatar."
- Capture or upload a photo. It's best if you take off glasses and look straight into the camera. You need to be well-lit for the best results. You can also skip this step and continue without a photo.
- It will take 5-10 seconds to get you a perfect virtual avatar. We create an avatar from a photo using an AI model we've trained on 20,000 face scans.
- Customize your avatar's hair, eyes, tattoos, clothes, and more. You can make the avatar look just like you or completely different!
- When you're done, click "Next", "Import to VRChat,” log in to your account, and give Ready Player Me app access.
- Wait around 10-15 minutes for the avatars to sync with VRChat. It's going to appear in the "Other" section of the "Avatars" tab.